IIS publish multiple projects RRS feed

• Question

• User-2132497554 posted

Hi folks,

I have created IIS url and known as BPA (localhost/bpa). And I have two projects (Front End and Back End) in Visual Studio 2017.
    Is it possible to publish them at the same time? if yes, then How to publish both projects into a project? 

I am waiting for your response.
    Thanks in Advance!

Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:35 AM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi IamGuy84, 

It seems that you’d like to deploy two separate projects (Angular JS Web Front-end application and Web API application) to one IIS website, you can try to create two applications in IIS for these front-end and back-end projects. For detailed information, please refer to this article: Create a Web Application.

With Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:16 AM

All replies

• User283571144 posted

Hi IamGuy84,

I have created IIS url and known as BPA (localhost/bpa). And I have two projects (Front End and Back End) in Visual Studio 2017.
    Is it possible to publish them at the same time? if yes, then How to publish both projects into a project? 

Could you please post more details information about "How to publish both projects into a project" and "Front End and Back End"?

Do you mean you have two project one is an angular js project(Front End) and another is an web api project(Back End)?

Do you mean you want to publish both two projects into one IIS site without using virtual directory?

If you could post more details information, it will be easily for us to find solution match your requirement.

Friday, November 3, 2017 1:58 AM
  • User-2132497554 posted

Do you mean you have two project one is an angular js project(Front End) and another is an web api project(Back End)?
    That's Right!

Do you mean you want to publish both two projects into one IIS site without using virtual directory?
    I think so

Friday, November 3, 2017 5:16 AM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi IamGuy84, 

It seems that you’d like to deploy two separate projects (Angular JS Web Front-end application and Web API application) to one IIS website, you can try to create two applications in IIS for these front-end and back-end projects. For detailed information, please refer to this article: Create a Web Application.

With Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:16 AM