none
MSDN Subscruber - Utilizing Azure Benefit RRS feed

• Question

• I'd like to utilize the Azure services benefit for existing MSDN Subscriber, however to do so it currently requires to enter credit card detials for ID verification etc...

We are governmental (non private) organization, there is no "organizational" credit card that can be entered, nor obvioulsy an employees private credit card to be used for this purpose. I have no intention to use more than basic allocation as provided with the benefit, hence no relevancy to extra charge resulting from "extra use", i.e. when benefit is exahusted and not available => no problem.

Kindly advise what to do, in order to utilize this important benefit, so to be able to evaluate Azure potential for the organization. Needles to say, same limitation applies to opening a direct Azure trial on Azure site. Once we find Azure relevant for additional use, we'd consider purchasing extra Azure availability...

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:09 AM

Answers

All replies

•  Please contact the Azure Support team for additional assistance for your situation.  They control the sign up process for their platform and will be able to provide the best answers possible for you.

The Azure Support team is available here: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/options/.  I recommend choosing the "Billing Support" option.

Thanks!
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:41 PM
  • Thank u for your reply.

I followed the link u provided and chose "billing support" as recommend, but alas couldn't find there any available possibility to contact Azure Support Team.

Would u be so kind as to provide a direct link to enter a question in this matter to Azure Support Team, or and email to them, or some other viable alternative.

Please note since i cannot activate my Azure benefit, i'm not identified as an active Azure subscription user, hence not redirected anyways to an Azure site where i can post a question.

Thank u.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:41 PM
  • maybe here?
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/windowsazurepurchasing/threads

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Marked as answer by Moital.g Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:25 AM
    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:25 PM