none
Background Div? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. New to this EW4 and forum so please be gentle :)

Setting up a website, have many pages set up and i would like to think they are looking pretty good :)

Only problem is i have got ahead of myself on three pages and added content, before i have set out a div for the background image!!!!

Can anyone help me to correct this, without having to start over again :(

Thanks in advance

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:30 AM

Answers

• Nothing prevents you from looking at your layout in one of the other pages without content and wrapping the content in your 3 pages with your desired div tag in code view
    Or
    - make a copy of the 3 pages with the content (to preserve the content temporarily)
    - then delete the content from your real 3 pages and add your desired "missing" div
    - and finally paste the content back in where you need it from the appropriate page copy

--

SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
    Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:39 AM

All replies

• Nothing prevents you from looking at your layout in one of the other pages without content and wrapping the content in your 3 pages with your desired div tag in code view
    Or
    - make a copy of the 3 pages with the content (to preserve the content temporarily)
    - then delete the content from your real 3 pages and add your desired "missing" div
    - and finally paste the content back in where you need it from the appropriate page copy

--

SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
    Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:39 AM
  • Thanks Stefan, for the quick reply :)

never thought of the second option :) 

Cheers.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:43 AM