SharePoint 2007 site template Document Center RRS feed

• Question

• Then MS documents refer to a site template named Document Center. The description sounds like what we are trying to accomplish, so I would like to do a test with it. The issue is, it is not in my list of site templates when I am creating a site in SharePoint.

I have searched the MS site, and googled, and cannot find any more info than the documents I have read have given me. I had our IT search the server (I do not have access to the server files) with no luck.

My question is: where can I find the Document Center template on my system OR where can I download a copy and where does it go?

(Please no replys telling me that it is easy to build my own from the Document Library template (unless you have a listing of the web parts and columns, etc); I realize this. However, for MS to create such a template, I would imagine it has stuff that I would overlook, and would like to demo it. tks)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:14 PM

All replies

• I believe to control wich templates are available through the site administration, you have to turn the feature on. my memory is a little fuzzy but I hope that helps some.

thanks,

Donnie

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 7:53 PM