Windows IoT Core for NXP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I see that Windows IoT core is being launched for NXP chips (iMX6 and iMX7), but is only accessible to those who represent a company.

Is it possible to get it for personal use only?

Thanks

Friday, March 23, 2018 7:22 AM

Answers

• Hi rag96,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 IoT Core on NXP silicon, please complete the form at  http://aka.ms/iotnxp and we will activate your access, as there has been a lot of interest, so it will take some time. 

Thanks,

Jie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Andre MarschalekMVP Monday, March 26, 2018 1:03 PM
    • Marked as answer by raj96 Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:25 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2018 8:07 AM
  • Hi rag96,

i think you can try to complete that form request, and some one from Microsoft should contact you then, if you don't have a company, then input N/A in the company field in the form. 

Thanks,

Jie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by raj96 Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:21 AM
    Tuesday, March 27, 2018 1:44 PM

All replies

• Hello raj96,

Thanks for paying attention to Windows IoT Core. 

For your issue I'll involve related engineer for help.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support

Monday, March 26, 2018 2:14 AM
  • Hi rag96,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 IoT Core on NXP silicon, please complete the form at  http://aka.ms/iotnxp and we will activate your access, as there has been a lot of interest, so it will take some time. 

Thanks,

Jie

MSDN Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Andre MarschalekMVP Monday, March 26, 2018 1:03 PM
    • Marked as answer by raj96 Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:25 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2018 8:07 AM
  • Thanks Rita for the reply, please reply ASAP with the link. I am too much excited to try the new release. :)
    Monday, March 26, 2018 12:11 PM
  • Thanks for the reply Jie and the link, but I have already seen this form, I don't own a company as such and want to explore it as an IoT evangelist. I didn't find any post that referred as Technical Preview, Community Edition or anything as such.

If any resource like the above is available, please do reply back.

Thanks again :)

Monday, March 26, 2018 12:14 PM
  • Hi rag96,

i think you can try to complete that form request, and some one from Microsoft should contact you then, if you don't have a company, then input N/A in the company field in the form. 

Thanks,

Jie

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by raj96 Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:21 AM
    Tuesday, March 27, 2018 1:44 PM
  • Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:21 AM
  • Hi raj96,

Please don't hesitate to share your experience with this platform.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Thursday, March 29, 2018 4:59 PM
  • Hey IoTGirl,

I love to review new platforms and techs, but I haven't received the link yet, I have already filled up the form, so now it's waiting time :)

Thanks for the suggestion

• Edited by raj96 Monday, April 2, 2018 8:17 AM
    Monday, April 2, 2018 6:29 AM