none
getting ar erro while sending an idoc to SAP through lob adapter RRS feed

• Question

• im getting the following error while trying to send an idoc to SAP using the Adapter.

Error details: Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException: Details: ErrorCode=RFC_SYS_EXCEPTION. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage=No

authorization to send IDocs with message type HRMD_ABA.  AdapterErrorMessage=Error occurred while calling function module "IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS" in R/3..

I have googled the error , and some have suggested that it could be due to improper control segments, but in my case i am having all the details correctly mapped to control header,  any more information to resolve this will be appreciated.

Monday, April 26, 2010 10:22 PM

Answers

•  

Check the error message "No authorization to send IDocs" .Make sure user configured in your send port configured for the client has been configured in the SAP system with the message type :  HRMD_ABA. If you have SAP Client try to login and check under transaction code: WE20 Make sure in the partner profile following message  is configured else check with BASIS team(SAP admin) then retry.

-SHR

• Marked as answer by sirukumati Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:40 PM
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:18 PM

All replies

•  

Check the error message "No authorization to send IDocs" .Make sure user configured in your send port configured for the client has been configured in the SAP system with the message type :  HRMD_ABA. If you have SAP Client try to login and check under transaction code: WE20 Make sure in the partner profile following message  is configured else check with BASIS team(SAP admin) then retry.

-SHR

• Marked as answer by sirukumati Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:40 PM
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:18 PM
  • Hi Thanks for the response, SAP security people have found that one role was missing for the biztalk service account used for SAP access. Once they configured correctly , the files was going successfully, im not sure wht role there were missing on their for the service account.

thanks

sujeeth

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:40 PM