none
Miscellaneous error- Invalid occurence outside message, package or group RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Project Scenario:

-----------------

I am using input schema as "CODECO 95B" EDI and need to map the output[XML] into Oracle DB.so I generated the WCF in Visual Studio. I didn't configured any parties.so in this case,

1.Do I need to configure the Parties in Admin Console. If yes, what I need to configure for Sender..???

Error:1:

-------

The interchange with id '1231', with sender id 'XXXX', receiver id 'YYY' had structural error. The part after the error is being suspended, refer to Suspended Queue for details

Error:2

-------

(Miscellaneous error)

33: Invalid occurence outside message, package or group

Error:3

---------

A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "EDI_95B_RCV_Codeco" with URI "D:\EDI-95B_RCV\*.txt" is suspended.

Error details: An output message of the component "Unknown " in receive pipeline "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.DefaultPipelines.EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" is suspended due to the following error:

Error: 1 (Miscellaneous error)

33: Invalid occurence outside message, package or group.

The sequence number of the suspended message is 2. 

---------------------------------------------

Kindly advice me on this. tomorrow I should complete this project.Please guide me to solve this errors.

Regards,

Archana

Thanks, Archana

Tuesday, June 4, 2013 10:43 AM

Answers

All replies