Ajax toolkit problem in Master page RRS feed

• Question

• User-1982576033 posted

HI I am having  problem with ajax when the master page is loading.In master page am not referencing  any ajax controls.I am using ajax in content pages.So whenever the control transfers from content page to master page am getting the autocontrol.cs not found.I have tried so many possibilities but nothing is working.Pl help as soon as possible.I have to move my application to production within this week.Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 12:56 PM

Answers

• User555306248 posted

Hi,

After ajaxcontroltoolkit 3.x, you should use ToolkitScriptManager instead of ScriptManager. And you could put the ToolkitScriptManager in the master page, and other page is no needed and then Add ScriptManagerProxy to the Content Page!

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, January 8, 2014 11:07 PM

All replies

• User-933407369 posted

hi,

I would suggest you put debug point(Break Point) here , run in debug mode, after pressing F5, press F10 to check the for loop.

if it turns out the  real error message, please post the error message for us.

Could you provide any additional code or markup related to this issue?

It may be a bit easier to resolve if it can be easily reproduced.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 3:14 AM
  • User555306248 posted

Hi,

After ajaxcontroltoolkit 3.x, you should use ToolkitScriptManager instead of ScriptManager. And you could put the ToolkitScriptManager in the master page, and other page is no needed and then Add ScriptManagerProxy to the Content Page!

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, January 8, 2014 11:07 PM