connection to iothub RRS feed

• Question

• I am testing the "iothub_client_sample_mqtt" project from mbed. This program is implemented on the  Freescale FDRM-K64F board. Connexions to iothub have been ok until today. But now the same program cannot connect anymore to iothub. I don't understand why. I tried also with the simulated device (node.js) from tutorials without any success.

I don't know the code in details but the error message is the following:

Error: Time:Wed Feb 22 10:17:39 2017 File:/src/azure_c_shared_utility/tlsio_wolfssl.c Func:on_io_send Line:390 Failed sending bytes through underlying IO
    Error: Time:Wed Feb 22 10:17:39 2017 File:/src/azure_c_shared_utility/tlsio_wolfssl.c Func:tlsio_wolfssl_close Line:751 xio_close failed.

When the connection request was successfull the message was the following:

-> 13:48:24 CONNECT | VER: 4 | KEEPALIVE: 240 | FLAGS: 192 | USERNAME: mmd-hub-1.azure-devices.net/cetic_gf_01/api-version=2016-11-14&DeviceClientType=iothubclient%2F1.1.0 | PWD: XXXX | CLEAN: 0
    <- 13:48:25 CONNACK | SESSION_PRESENT: true | RETURN_CODE: 0x0

Thanks for help

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:31 AM

All replies

• Hi @Ge_Florence

The error you are having looks like a cert expiration issue when establishing the TLS connection, however the fact that you are not able to connect using a simple node sample is intriguing.

Now that we are 10 days beyond the error (sorry for the late answer), can you confirm you are still seeing the issue and if that's the case, can you try updating the mbed project to make sure the certs.c file is up to date (I doubt this is the issue, but let's make sure)?

Friday, March 3, 2017 4:46 PM
  • Hello,

It is OK now, there is no problem anymore.

Thanks for help

Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:05 AM