Bluetooth printing via RDP problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys.I got a Optimus SP5721 pda  and zebra rw420 bluetooth printer on it. My app is running on terminal services. I need to print some recipes from this app...Bluetooth printer is connectted from com3  port to pda..In the  rdp options there is a share serial ports but its not work for me...
    How i can print from terminal service to my bluetooth printer...Is it posible or ? 
    Pda is runnin on CF 5.0. Ty for any help and sry about my wrost english
    Monday, December 6, 2010 9:32 AM

Answers

• Hi,

When you use Remote Desktop Connection or the Terminal Services Client version 4.0, 5.0 or 6.0 to connect to another Windows-based computer from a computer, your local printers are not redirected. As a result, your local printers are not available in the remote desktop or terminal services session.

For example, if your Windows XP-based computer has a multifunction print device using a DOT4 port, it may not be redirected in a remote desktop session to a Windows 2000- or Windows Server 2003-based computer.

To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. To fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302361/en-us

Thanks

Binze

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Bin-ze Zhao Monday, December 13, 2010 2:53 AM
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:32 AM

All replies

• 6 hours  and still no ideas... :(
    Monday, December 6, 2010 4:07 PM
  • Hi,

When you use Remote Desktop Connection or the Terminal Services Client version 4.0, 5.0 or 6.0 to connect to another Windows-based computer from a computer, your local printers are not redirected. As a result, your local printers are not available in the remote desktop or terminal services session.

For example, if your Windows XP-based computer has a multifunction print device using a DOT4 port, it may not be redirected in a remote desktop session to a Windows 2000- or Windows Server 2003-based computer.

To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. To fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302361/en-us

Thanks

Binze

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Bin-ze Zhao Monday, December 13, 2010 2:53 AM
    Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:32 AM