none
MBIM Phonebook commands. RRS feed

• Question

• HI i am trying to implement Mobile Broadband Interface model gadget driver. i am getting all basic connectivity and sms related commands. Now i ma trying to implement phonebook related commands but host is not issueing any phone book related commands. Please suggest me what to do.

Guruprasad

Monday, May 6, 2013 4:47 AM

All replies

• You need to provide a whole lot more context, like code, error values returned, etc

d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, May 10, 2013 3:31 AM
  • Hi Doron,

Currently trying to implement BASIC_CONNECTIVITY, SMS and PHONEBOOK services in a gadget driver. Now getting the commands from the first two services as mentioned above but not getting any phonebook commands not even PHONEBOOK_CONFIGURATION also. Strictly following MBIM specification only, like as i did coding for the first two services did in the similar format for PHONEBOOK also, if any thing additionally required for that please explain.

Please explain what are all the things to be done from the beginning to get PHONEBOOK commands.

Thank you.

Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:55 AM