none
What skill set does an Outlook developer have? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am  working on an Outlook developer role and have never worked on this type of role before. Could someone help/guide me as to what I should be looking for on an Outlook developers resume? It seems pretty straight forward but when looking for Outlook AND plug-ins and C# I'm not really coming up with anything? 

Outlook developer with experience in implementing Outlook plug-ins and C# coding. Experience coding in Outlook 2010 is preferred. Knowledge of Outlook 2003 is a plus.

Outlook and Exchange APIs, C#

.Net, VB 

Thanks so  much, I appreciate any suggestions you may have. 

Dawn 

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:26 PM

All replies

• It seems OK to me. What are you looking for, a staff position or a consultant?

--
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.slovaktech.com
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007
    "D Barry" <=?utf-8?B?RCBCYXJyeQ==?=> wrote in message news:09c7f8d1-cb44-4ddf-8dd3-21530c9aa191...

I am  working on an Outlook developer role and have never worked on this type of role before. Could someone help/guide me as to what I should be looking for on an Outlook developers resume? It seems pretty straight forward but when looking for Outlook AND plug-ins and C# I'm not really coming up with anything? 

Outlook developer with experience in implementing Outlook plug-ins and C# coding. Experience coding in Outlook 2010 is preferred. Knowledge of Outlook 2003 is a plus.

Outlook and Exchange APIs, C#

.Net, VB 

Thanks so  much, I appreciate any suggestions you may have. 

Dawn 

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook
    Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:51 PM