Alternative to MS Advertising

General discussion

• A Microsoft.Advertising.WinRT.UI.AdControl often gets "Microsoft.Advertising.WinRT.UI:NoAdAvailable".  I want to show another ad if this happens.  Is there an alternative to MS Ad SDK for Windows 8?  Goolge's Ads SDK does not support Windows 8. 

Hong

Saturday, March 01, 2014 4:25 PM

All replies

• You can use adduplex as a backup.

http://www.adduplex.com/

Sunday, March 02, 2014 3:48 PM
  • Thank you for the response. I should have stated that I knew adduplex and was using it for certain apps.  I am looking for a traditional revenue generating ad SDK as an alternative to MS Advertising.

Hong

Sunday, March 02, 2014 5:01 PM
  • Hi,

The forum is main about windows store app development. You thread tried to look for third party product instead of MS Ad SDK. So I change your thread type to discussion.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, March 03, 2014 9:29 AM