none
can i see the app.config file on my system anywhere RRS feed

All replies

• Tough question.  Need more information.  How did you deploy the application?  Is it a .Net application?
    Russel Loski, MCITP Business Intelligence Developer and Database Developer 2008
    Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:53 AM
  • yeah off course sir ...it is a .net application ...! my clear question  is that can i see the app.config in my .net application...! and sorry for the inconvenience to understand the query ..! please give me the reply as soon as posible 

thanks with regard.

Monday, September 12, 2011 9:18 PM
  • yeah off course sir ...it is a .net application ...! my clear question  is that can i see the app.config in my .net application...! and sorry for the inconvenience to understand the query ..! please give me the reply as soon as posible 

thanks with regard.

Did you look for a file that had the same name as your executable, but with the extension config?
    Russel Loski, MCITP Business Intelligence Developer and Database Developer 2008
    Monday, September 12, 2011 9:50 PM
  • sir , i got my answer.

Answer is :-

We have to add a app.config file in our application ,it is not created by default in the .net ...! if you  want customise the configuration setting like make connection global and do thing that end user can change it because of to avoid the recompilation of the code than change is config file .it takes the changes at the time of restart the application .....!

But my new question is that the how many ways and how many kind of  data can put in the config file . now it may be web.config or app.config file ...!

give me more intresting replies if any question or answer also that striking your mind and some about  regarding your field as you have the database field on my Email id.............<vichitrakumar5@gmail.com>

thanks with regard.

Monday, September 12, 2011 10:20 PM