Windows phone App certification delay RRS feed

• Question

• I submitted my App named : Loveology on 9th December , after 12 days still it is stuck on Signed and encrypted stage . This is my third app, previous two apps got certified in less than 4 days.
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 4:26 PM

Answers

• if you didn't realise this so far... this forum is "Developing for Windows Phone 7". IT is for development released issues.

You need to raise a support ticket for someone for microsoft to look at marketplace submission related issues.

Do this. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Need help?".

this will navigate you to a different page and choose the right options.

My own apps had some delay however i submitted a ticket only to find it certified and publish in few mins time
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:10 PM

All replies

• if you didn't realise this so far... this forum is "Developing for Windows Phone 7". IT is for development released issues.

You need to raise a support ticket for someone for microsoft to look at marketplace submission related issues.

Do this. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Need help?".

this will navigate you to a different page and choose the right options.

My own apps had some delay however i submitted a ticket only to find it certified and publish in few mins time
    Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:10 PM
  • thanks , I have raised a support ticket now.
    Monday, December 26, 2011 4:38 PM
  • A few days late, but for what it's worth with the news that the app store hit 50,000 apps in December, I'd assume they were just overwhelmed. It also took them almost a week to get to approving my app.
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 12:06 AM