none
STORE: Upload App Packages

Question

• My process is ready. It passed the WACK. I am doing an Upload Packages. I am using my userid.Hotmail.com. Nothing is happening. I log in to Hotmail.com by using the outlook.com. I get no response. What is happening?    I only have 6 days to go.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:56 PM

Answers

• My credit card expired after a year. Why can I not get in there at least to update it or copy. What will it cost to get a new o ne for $19 and I can start all over doing it better and know the rules.

• Marked as answer by sealsplash Monday, May 12, 2014 7:51 PM
    Friday, May 9, 2014 5:08 PM

All replies

• How are you uploading packages? Are you using Visual Studio Store Menuj (I think under Project menu) - did you reserve app name? did you select upload to store from visual studio store menu? It's not clear what you already did or did not do from what you wrote.

-Rob

Friday, April 25, 2014 12:15 PM
  • I started with Windows 8 and that worked. Now I have a change. I update with Visual Studio Project Menu. I reserved a name. I get a message saying I have 6 days to go from Visual Studio Online. That means I am registered. This is my second chance as a partner to get my second change in there. I did a WACK 3.1 and it worked. I used my mypeders.Hotmail.com. Here is a problem. I changed at one time my userid. Now it asked me if a made a change. I try both and they failed. This is when I do the STORE, Update App Packages. I am trying to login to mypeders.Hotmail.com. I do not have the information from last year. How can I test my Reserve App Name???
    Friday, April 25, 2014 4:23 PM
  • Just to make this very clear. Updates to Visual Studio Online will not impact my online testing. This I start

using visualstudio.com.  When I do testing from IDE (Start Debug), nothing from visualstudio.com will make it to my testing. The bad news is that it worked half a year ago, but since then I must have changed use rid or have been  deallocated. I cannot get back into my online updates mypeders@hotmail.com. I cannot change anything. 

Maybe when it gets updated using visualstudio.com, it may work again. The software is ready and worked then and works now. I cannot do a STORE. That is rejected today.

Monday, April 28, 2014 6:03 PM
  • I am waiting for class to start.
    Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:03 AM
  • If you're waiting to hear from me (because I replied earlier), I want to note that I know nothing of visualstudio.com -- I created an account once but never figured out how to use it -- so I cannot offer advice on that.  Hope someone else can help. I didn't mean to ignore you, I just figured if I had no information I shouldn't speak.

-Rob

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:54 PM
  • My applications have been ready for a month both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. What failed was the STORE, mostly likely because of a new credit card 1 month ago. I hate to spend more money, because you have no support from anywhere. My app is ready and fully tested. But they are stucked on my computer.

Friday, May 2, 2014 6:29 PM
  • My applications have been ready for a month both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. What failed was the STORE, mostly likely because of a new credit card 1 month ago. I hate to spend more money, because you have no support from anywhere. My app is ready and fully tested. But they are stucked on my computer.

Have you tried E-Mail or Chat support -- click "Community" up top (you're already here actually) then click "Support" on the line underneath community, then click Dashboard support, then click e-mail or chat...  The support here is mostly from other users, which sometimes feels like me :-> and I'm not even sure I should be answering...

-Rob

Saturday, May 3, 2014 1:23 AM
  • Please tell me what I should do. I am in userid.visualstudio.com, but I don's see any e-mail support.

I log on to Bing, logon to mypeders@hotmail.com. I don't see the e-mails.
    Saturday, May 3, 2014 2:56 AM
  • Please tell me what I should do. I am in userid.visualstudio.com, but I don's see any e-mail support.

I log on to Bing, logon to mypeders@hotmail.com. I don't see the e-mails.

Try going to the site directly

Go to http://dev.windows.com in  a web browser

At the top of the page (very top) you can select Windows Store Dev Center (or something similarly worded) from a pull down

Then sign in

Then select community, then support, then fashboard help then select e-mail or chat support

If after dashboard help you instead select community support, you'll be back here.

-Rob

Saturday, May 3, 2014 12:27 PM
  • My credit card expired after a year. Why can I not get in there at least to update it or copy. What will it cost to get a new o ne for $19 and I can start all over doing it better and know the rules.

• Marked as answer by sealsplash Monday, May 12, 2014 7:51 PM
    Friday, May 9, 2014 5:08 PM