Export to word and insert word bookmark RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

We have to export our report to word and send it to another company web service with a word insert bookmark.

That web service replaces our word bookmark (named LtrNo) to his letter number.

How can we insert bookmark in exported word file?

(insert bookmark with SSRS not that open word and manually insert bookmark menu in microsoft word)

Each problem has a solution.

• Edited by mammadkoma Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:18 AM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:15 AM

Answers

• Hi mammadkoma

Based on my research, when export ssrs report to word , the bookmark would exported to word too.

See:                      

Exporting to Microsoft Word (Report Builder and SSRS)

So ,what the detailed issue are you meet , could you please offer more detailed information about your issue like excepted word snapshot  to us for more precise research.

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by mammadkoma Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:18 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:15 AM

All replies

• Hi mammadkoma

Based on my research, when export ssrs report to word , the bookmark would exported to word too.

See:                      

Exporting to Microsoft Word (Report Builder and SSRS)

So ,what the detailed issue are you meet , could you please offer more detailed information about your issue like excepted word snapshot  to us for more precise research.

Hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by mammadkoma Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:18 PM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:15 AM
  • Thank you

So I should select my TextBox in my report and set LetterNo for Bookmark in Properties window.

And when export to word and save it in database , that word file has LetterNo Bookmark?

Each problem has a solution.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 11:15 AM