none
Tracking last 7-day and 30-day sales for all Windows Store Apps

Question

• Is there a quick way in the Windows Store developer dashboard to display, ideally as a graphic, the total sales for the last 7 days?  Last 30 days?    I am able to do this easily in Windows Phone 8 dashboard.

I do see that I can open each app report individually, but with many apps, this is pretty tedious.   And even then, I get 1 month reports, not 7 day or 30 day.

Kevin

Coded Velocity, Inc.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014 10:38 PM

Answers

• No possible today unfortunately, let's hope that with the 90% fusion of windows 8.1 apps and windows phone 8.1 app (universal app and so on) that  the dev dashboard will be refreshed and also available in the WP store as well... You could consider to download the xls exportation of you monthly sale, then to consume it inside an in-house app, excel or something else to display the data as expected. But you still have to gather these exportation files from the dev. dashboard...
    Friday, April 4, 2014 8:09 PM

All replies

• No possible today unfortunately, let's hope that with the 90% fusion of windows 8.1 apps and windows phone 8.1 app (universal app and so on) that  the dev dashboard will be refreshed and also available in the WP store as well... You could consider to download the xls exportation of you monthly sale, then to consume it inside an in-house app, excel or something else to display the data as expected. But you still have to gather these exportation files from the dev. dashboard...
    Friday, April 4, 2014 8:09 PM
  • Unfortunate. 

Please Microsoft, Apple and Amazon provide this and have for some time.   Please provide this so we can more easily track app trends.

Monday, April 7, 2014 11:10 PM