C# View Available Test Agents RRS feed

• Question

• Im trying to write a C# program that will query the test controller to see which Test Agents are working/online.    I have a smoke test that sends a test out to 15 machines and waits for 15 results back.   If the Test Agent program isn't running then it wont receive the test and send a result.   So my test ends up waiting till a timeout then sends the results as an Email as Pass or Fail.    

I have no clue how to find out what units are "Online" or "Disconnected" via code.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:46 PM

All replies

• Im trying to write a C# program that will query the test controller to see which Test Agents are working/online.    I have a smoke test that sends a test out to 15 machines and waits for 15 results back.   If the Test Agent program isn't running then it wont receive the test and send a result.   So my test ends up waiting till a timeout then sends the results as an Email as Pass or Fail.    

I have no clue how to find out what units are "Online" or "Disconnected" via code.

Even I am facing the similar issue. Can I get the list of agents associated on to a controller using C#??

Raghavendra Bankapur

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:52 AM
  • Hello,

Follow the links below. It may help you.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd695837.aspx

Monday, April 9, 2012 12:49 PM