SERVER ERROR 500.00 LIGHTSWITCH TRACE ENABLED I GET THIS ERROR RRS feed

• Question

• After i deploy my lightswitch 2013 application i get server 500.00 error and with LightSwitch Trace enabled i get this details:

Exception Details:

System.ComponentModel.Composition.CompositionException

1) Unable to find any implementation of the contract: 'Microsoft.LightSwitch.BaseServices.Logging.Internal.ILoggingService'

Can you help me?

Monday, January 13, 2014 1:35 AM

Answers

• Hi Gianluigi

If you deploy your LightSwitch application to IIS, first follow this guide to diagnose problems in a deployed 3-Tier LightSwitch application here, enable diagnostics, and retrieve diagnostic information, and get the trace logs, and provide more error message.

At the same time follow the list of LS deploy issues to check your deployment procedures.

Regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:12 AM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:58 AM

All replies

• Hi Gianluigi

If you deploy your LightSwitch application to IIS, first follow this guide to diagnose problems in a deployed 3-Tier LightSwitch application here, enable diagnostics, and retrieve diagnostic information, and get the trace logs, and provide more error message.

At the same time follow the list of LS deploy issues to check your deployment procedures.

Regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, January 21, 2014 7:12 AM
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:58 AM
  • Thank you,I solved:I did notspecify the locationof mySilverlight client

Regards

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:26 AM