Setting Out of Office in Exchange 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• After a recent migration to Exchange 2010 (from Exchange 2003) users are now unable to access their Out of Office from Outlook and receive the following error message:

" Your out of office settings cannot be displayed, because the server is currently unavailable. Try again later"

Users can set the Out of office from OWA but they are only happy with this as a temporary measure.

After researching, I think this is related to EWS but that is as far as I have got as I am still getting to grips with Exchange 2010 and have only dealt with basic stuff in IIS.

Any help / solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Moved by Xinyan Ma 马欣妍 Wednesday, April 20, 2011 7:15 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• Peggycoli,

I am having the same issue.

Can you tell me what the fix was?

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:25 PM
  • Hi,

I too have the same problem, Investigated on this too much. And have visited many sites and tried everything.

I found the interesting fact that installing a hotfix can solve the problem, The Hotfix is KB976814.

Unfortunately this is not available for Download Anywhere, It must be requested from Microsoft support center.

I have requested waiting for the hotfix will try and update what happens?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:26 AM
  • This was moved out of the Profile recognition forum. This question is supported in www.answers.microsoft.com. Please post it there for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:10 AM