LowLagPhotoSequence on Surface Pro !! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to use the MediaCapture Sample from the oficial Windows 8.1 Samples, to test the PhotoSequence feature in my Surface Pro that i won at the Build 2013 conference. I tested with both cameras (rear and front) but none of them supports the PhotoSequence feature.

I have the same problem with other features like ExposureControl and ExposureCompensationControl. Is there any update that i can make to make the Surface Pro camera support this features, or is it really a hardware limitation??

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:49 AM

Answers

• Hello

First of all congratulations on winning the Surface Pro! I hope you had a great time at BUILD.

Did you attend or watch this session:

3-088 Building apps that use the camera

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-088<o:p></o:p>

At roundabout minute 17 during the Photosequence code walkthrough, the presenter does mention that unfortunately there is no hardware available today that supports this feature.

So it sounds like we are going to have to wait for that one.

Doug

Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:27 AM

All replies

• Hello

First of all congratulations on winning the Surface Pro! I hope you had a great time at BUILD.

Did you attend or watch this session:

3-088 Building apps that use the camera

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-088<o:p></o:p>

At roundabout minute 17 during the Photosequence code walkthrough, the presenter does mention that unfortunately there is no hardware available today that supports this feature.

So it sounds like we are going to have to wait for that one.

Doug

Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:27 AM
  • Thanks Doug.

Actually i attended this section but i think i missed this part.
    That's a sad news. Let's wait for that.

Thanks.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:20 PM