How can I change my flow chart in run time? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to use WorkFlow (Flow charts) in my application. I am new to this. I read that we can change the flow chart ( conditions and all) in run time. From the tutorials I saw I couldn't understand how I can do that. I mean this is not like a rule engine where we have a xml file in the data base. We are taking separate project for designing flow charts and sequences. Won't I require to build that project and deploy it to make my changes reflect in the consumer application?
    Thursday, December 4, 2014 4:47 AM

Answers

• Hi satya,

Welcome to WorkFlow forum.

According to your description above, you want to create a Flowchart workflow, generally we can create a workflow that uses both built-in activities such as the Flowchart activity, and the custom activities. Here are some resources about this, see: How to: Create a Flowchart Workflow

More resource: Flowchart Workflows

For instructions on how to run the workflow, please see the topic, How to: Run a Workflow

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Monday, December 8, 2014 2:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:23 AM
    Monday, December 8, 2014 2:14 AM