Package acceptance validation error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm trying to update our existing apps in windows dev center but are facing the following problem: Package acceptance validation error: Package cannot contain multiple files with identical filenames. Please correct the following files: Assets\ApplicationIcon.png. I checked our code but there are no files with identical name. We had faced this issue earlier but were able to submit the app after a day without making any changes. This time around, I have nearly 25 apps to be updated but are concerned that we may face this issue for every app. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Thursday, September 8, 2016 6:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Vijayasai,

Would you please make a screenshot about all the files in the Assets folder. I guess the problem may be caused there with the identical filenames and I need your screenshot to confirm. Thanks
    Besides, please make sure that you do not create any identical filenames in your code behind.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 9, 2016 2:50 AM