MS Works 8 RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using MS Works 8 for a long time, but it began giving me trouble - when I

went to change the Font or Size in the Word Processor, I would get the message:

"Microsoft Works 8 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for

the inconvenience.."

Aand so I uninstalled MSW 8 and since I had a MS Works 9 disk, I thought I would

install it, which I did.
    However, the text/font size still did not work. I kept getting a pop-up saying "Microsoft

Works 8 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the

inconvenience," and did i want to send report to MS. someone told me to do a

Sys Restore to get back the MSW8, which I did. I was advised to uninstall MSW8

using Revo (rather than Add/remove) and then reinstall MSW9. I am at a loss now as what to do.

Does anyone know what is going on with this MSW8 and why I cannot use the Font or Size

any longer? Should I just get rid of MSW8 or try to reinstall MSW9 from the disk I have?

Just wanted to mention that when I go to the Spreadsheet in MSW8 I can change

the font and Size and wonder why I can't use the Font or Size in the Word Processor?

(I am trying to use a new paragraph in this thread, but I am not able to do so, and therefore apologize for the sentences running together.

• Edited by AliceZ Friday, July 6, 2012 11:50 PM
    Friday, July 6, 2012 11:33 PM

Answers