Serializing external framework RRS feed

• Question

• User-1725305 posted

Hi,

I am trying to change my session mode to StateServer. In order this is to work, I need to serialize and deserialize the Complex objects.

But I got the problem like this

System.Web.HttpException: Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode, ASP.NET will serialize the session state objects, and as a result non-serializable objects or MarshalByRef objects are not permitted. The same restriction applies if similar serialization is done by the custom session state store in 'Custom' mode.

In stack trace :

[SerializationException: Der Typ "Spring.Context.Support.XmlApplicationContext" in Assembly "Spring.Core, Version=1.3.2.40943, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=65e474d141e25e07" ist nicht als serialisierbar gekennzeichnet.]
       System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices.InternalGetSerializableMembers(RuntimeType type)

So, I think this is coming from the external framework that Iam using in the project. I dont know how to serialize and deserialize it. Can anyone help me what should I do?  Thanks

Friday, December 28, 2012 5:59 PM

Answers