Where is the ThemeResource "ListViewItemTextBlockStyle", etc..,?

Question

• Proj: Universal 8.1
    VS: Express 2013 for Windows

Hi

I created a Universal App and both projects define a DataTemplate.  The Phone has:

<StackPanel Grid.Column="1" Margin="14.5,0,0,0">
        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Title}" Style="{ThemeResource ListViewItemTextBlockStyle}"/>
        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Description}" Style="{ThemeResource ListViewItemContentTextBlockStyle}" Foreground="{ThemeResource PhoneMidBrush}" />
        <TextBlock Text="{Binding Subtitle}" Style="{ThemeResource ListViewItemSubheaderTextBlockStyle}" />
    </StackPanel>

I would like to define this also for the Windows if I needed it.  Where is the .xaml file so I can take a look at it?  Did a search in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits and
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs

and couldn't find it.

Thanks!...

Code is like a box of chocolates!...

Sunday, October 5, 2014 6:32 PM

Answers

• Hi VcDeveloper,

Try to find one here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\winrt\xaml\design

Another tip for you: Right click the themeResouce and find the definition, you should be able to see where it defines and then you could know which file and where is that files exist.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Marked as answer by VcDeveloper Monday, October 6, 2014 2:53 AM
    Monday, October 6, 2014 2:28 AM