none
After Animation Drag and Drop RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys,

i have a problem ! I am Starting an Animation on some elements (which i can drag & drop) with Animation.Beginn(); after this i can not drag and drop the elements 

Can someone help me ?

THX

Monday, June 1, 2015 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Ric16,

The Building Windows Store apps with C# or VB forum is retiring! I'll move this to the Building Universal Windows apps forum for you. Please read Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum! and Guide to posting: subject line tags.

>>I am Starting an Animation on some elements (which i can drag & drop) with Animation.Beginn(); after this i can not drag and drop the elements 

I wonder if you mean that you can drag & drop some elements, but after you apply some animation and start the animation on them, you can not drag and drop the elements any more. If so, could you please try to post a simple reproduced project in here?
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 6:39 AM
    Owner