none
No one has responded to my looking for Reed Kimble RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I made a post here about 2 months ago as to where has Reed Kimble been and asked if someone can steer me as to how to touch base with him but never received a response from Reed or anyone out here.  Reed was instrumental in helping me as was so many others.  Can someone please help me regarding this matter.

Thanks,

Les

Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:23 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Reed has no public contact information so that makes it impossible to reach out to him.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by Les2011 Monday, September 2, 2019 5:45 PM
    Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:16 AM
  • Hi Les,

Reed has not been around for a while. I think he has a new job teaching and prob very busy.

That is nice to tell your feelings. I am sure somehow it will reach him through the ether drift maybe.

:)

All replies

• Hello,

Reed has no public contact information so that makes it impossible to reach out to him.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Hi Les,

Reed has not been around for a while. I think he has a new job teaching and prob very busy.

That is nice to tell your feelings. I am sure somehow it will reach him through the ether drift maybe.

:)

• Hi

Reed does have contact info HERE, but I do not know if it is outdated now.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

• Marked as answer by Les2011 Monday, September 2, 2019 5:46 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by Les2011 Monday, September 2, 2019 5:46 PM
    Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:49 AM
  •  I made a post here about 2 months ago as to where has Reed Kimble been and asked if someone can steer me as to how to touch base with him but never received a response from Reed or anyone out here.  

We can't give you what we don't have.

If you have a specific issue with which you need assistance why not just post
    it as a question? Maybe someone else can assist.

Instead of waiting for months in the hope that someone will provide you with
    contact info for someone who has chosen not to actively participate in public
    forums and newsgroups at this time.

- Wayne

Sunday, September 1, 2019 11:55 PM
  • Hi Karen,

Yes I understand that he has no public way of contacting but in the past it just seemed to me that he was always out here and now he has vanished <s>.  Probably just moving on with his life, he, you and all the people here have been so helpful to me.

Thanks

Monday, September 2, 2019 5:43 PM
  • Hey Tommy,

Thanks for the info.  I guess I will mark these posts in this thread answered since I think it will be wrong to leave it unanswered.

Les

Monday, September 2, 2019 5:44 PM
  • Hi Les,

I tried that from the post you answered about 2 months ago but it did not appear to work anymore.

Thanks for your help

Les

Monday, September 2, 2019 5:46 PM
  • Hi Wayne,

I think you misunderstood my desire to contact Reed.  Basically he had helped me quite a bit in the past and just wanted to show him the output of what I was able to accomplish.  I guess one day if he pops his head in here he will see my appreciation of what he did.

Thanks,

Les

Monday, September 2, 2019 5:50 PM