Issues uploading an Office add-in to AppSource for validation RRS feed

• Question

• I've been trying for more than half a week to upload a Word add-in to AppSource to begin the validation process. It was created on a Mac, and I've been told by the Office Store Developer Comms team on StackOverflow that I should be able to upload my manifest.xml file, but I'm only ever prompted to upload package files of types .msix, msixbundle etc.

See here (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54714267/continuing-issues-uploading-word-add-in-project-manifest-to-appsource) for some screenshots and ongoing questions and answers.

When I do as suggested, and go to the SellerDashboard and click on 'Office', I'm immediately taken to my Account Settings page. At no point am I given the option or opportunity to create a new app, nor upload any files. I'm trying to understand where in this process went wrong, and how to backtrack so I'm able to create the correct sort of Office add-in which allows me to upload a manifest.xml file for validation.
    Tuesday, February 19, 2019 12:10 AM

Answers

• This has been resolved: it turned out we needed to go to Programs and begin the Office Add-in program, which was explained to us by the Office Store Developer Comms team on StackOverflow.
    • Proposed as answer by Femisulu-MSFT Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:44 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Femisulu-MSFT Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by Femisulu-MSFT Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:44 AM
    Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:08 PM