none
BrowseForFolder in Internet Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• How can I interect with the BrowseForFolder when it pops up from Interent Explorer? Same happens with BrowseForFile. Could you show me the code to, for example, select a folder called "Test", in the Desktop, and click the OK button?

Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:41 PM

All replies

• It probably is not as easy as you want it to be due to security. Can you provide more of an explanation of what you need to do? How you do it is likely dependent on what you need to do.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Thursday, March 1, 2018 7:56 PM
  • I'm trying to upload an image to a website."Draging" the image could work but I don't really know how to do it and the explorer is in the background.
    • Edited by Xerenger Friday, March 2, 2018 3:55 PM
    Friday, March 2, 2018 3:54 PM
  • What are you using to do the upload? It would help to now that so we can provide the most relevant solution.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Friday, March 2, 2018 6:24 PM
  • I'm using .vbs file but even C# solution would be helpful to me.
    Friday, March 2, 2018 6:38 PM
  • I'm using .vbs file but even C# solution would be helpful to me.
    Visual Basic Script is a different forum. Visual Basic .Net is this forum. Why do you require Internet Explorer running in the background? Why not use a WebBrowser control on your app? You can use a WebClient to upload files. As far as browsing folders I do not know. Is the site in question your one drive or something similar or possibly an FTP site?

La vida loca

Saturday, March 3, 2018 1:43 PM