Datepicker of WinJs is Showing Months and Days in Different language then Systems default language??

Question

• For E.g. if my Systems language is set to English still that datepicker is showing month and Days Value in Spanish only.

is there any option to set default language for any specific control????

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:56 AM

All replies

• What is the current language of your system set to?  You can have multiple languages set in your machine.  You can't set a language on a specific control.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 2:45 PM
  • There are multiple languages packs are installed but English is set as default language.
    Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:17 AM
  • Are you saying that the entire app shows English except that the DatePicker shows in Spanish?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, January 2, 2014 12:58 PM