none
Retrieving recurring task RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am retrieving tasks using Exchange web service. I am able to retrieve the first instance of recurring tasks, bot not the rest of recurring instances.

I have created a task, which is repeating once in a week. While I retrieve tasks for a particular day, I can retrieve only on the day it has created, not the repeating instance. I can easily do that for appointments, but not for tasks. 

List<SearchFilter> searchFilterCollection = new List<SearchFilter>

{

new SearchFilter.IsLessThanOrEqualTo(dueDate, selectedDate.AddDays(1)),

new SearchFilter.IsGreaterThanOrEqualTo(dueDate, selectedDate.AddDays(-1))

};

SearchFilter searchFilter = new SearchFilter.SearchFilterCollection(LogicalOperator.And, searchFilterCollection);

ItemView itemView = new ItemView(20);

itemView.OrderBy.Add(ItemSchema.DateTimeCreated, SortDirection.Descending);

PropertySet propertySet = new PropertySet(BasePropertySet.FirstClassProperties);

FindItemsResults<Item> findResults = serviceBinding.FindItems(WellKnownFolderName.Tasks, searchFilter, itemView);

This code retrives only the tasks created for that particular day, not the recurring intsances of recurring job for the day.

Any help or guidence will be well appreciated.

Met vriendelijke groet / Best Regards,
    ir. Poojith Jain | Biztalk Developer
    Biztalk and me
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:54 PM