Multivalue parameter in SSRS expression RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Techies,

This is regarding SSRS in regards to CRM dynamics 365, and i working on reports to have filter based on percentage values
    For e.g. Opportunities Entity has Main Status field which has values like :

10% - sometext
    30% - sometext
    50% - sometext
    80% - sometext
    90% - sometext
    100% - sometext
    Closed Lost
    Closed Won

Now I have to filter out the contents based on certain range for eg I have below parameters
    Label: 10% - 50% and its value be like 10%,30%,50%
    Label: 80%-90% and its value be like 80%,90%

If 10% - 50% is selected then all the record with 10% or 30% or 50% should be rendered in the report and same with 80%-90%.

For Closed Lost and Closed Won it work fine as they are single value and I used like operator in the query
    <condition attribute="CRM_mainstatusname" operator="like" value="@MSG"/>

where MSG is the parameter with the below values

Here is the parameter expression used in Dataset:

Any suggestion, like how to proceed with the multivalue parameters.

• Edited by Sachchin Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:33 PM
    Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:27 PM

Answers

• The like operator is hard to deal with in this situation, have you get any close result?

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 11, 2019 8:12 AM

All replies

• Lukas,

I tried your approach, but no luck.

Please view the screenshot and let me know if its correct of your not.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 12:00 PM
  • Hi Sachchin,

I am quite sorry for my poor first post, that I missed some information in your original post, and pointed you the wrong direction. I've deleted my old post.

As for implementing multi-valued parameter with FetchXML query, you could check this Blog as one example, it has made a very clear solution:

Sample Fetch XML Report using Multivalued Parameter (in Operator) in CRM

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 4, 2019 6:58 AM
  • The like operator is hard to deal with in this situation, have you get any close result?

Friday, October 11, 2019 8:12 AM