none
Biztalk2010 WCF SAP Adapter Config problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I can use Biztalk2010 environment . i try to configure the send or receive prots i get this below error.

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. (mscorlib)
    Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPGInvoker,version=3.5.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. ( Exception from
    HRESULT : 0x801310400) (Microsoft.Adapters.SAP)
    The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.
    (Exception from HRESULT: 0x801310400)

Please help me

Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:13 PM

Answers

• If you haven't already installed the 32-bit version of the adapter pack, you will need to do so. The BizTalk Administration Console is 32-bit only.

These 3 components are required on 64-bit machines:

1. Install Microsoft WCF LOB Adapter SDK
    2. Install Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack (this is the 32-bit version)
    3. Install Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack (x64)

Once step 2 is complete you will see the WCF-SAP adapter appear in the list when you go to add new adapters.

Colin Meade (MCTS BizTalk Server)

Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

From the description, please try to install SAP RFC SDK from SAP website. For details, please check Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0 Installation Guide:http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/confirmation.aspx?id=18352.

Please see the steps in the SAP client version 7.1 and put the corresponding dll  file in the directory. Then try to use consume adapter service to connect SAP.

Best wishes,

Catherine
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, March 22, 2013 9:20 AM
  • Yes my problem has been resolved with WCF-SAP.But not geeting the normal SAP Adapter.I have installed the Adapter pack and  checked but i cannot see in the adapters or else in ADD-->New adapters but i cannot see it any where.

Can you suggest..

sivarama krishna

Friday, March 22, 2013 3:11 PM
  • If you haven't already installed the 32-bit version of the adapter pack, you will need to do so. The BizTalk Administration Console is 32-bit only.

These 3 components are required on 64-bit machines:

1. Install Microsoft WCF LOB Adapter SDK
    2. Install Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack (this is the 32-bit version)
    3. Install Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack (x64)

Once step 2 is complete you will see the WCF-SAP adapter appear in the list when you go to add new adapters.

Colin Meade (MCTS BizTalk Server)

Saturday, March 23, 2013 6:59 PM
  • The WCF-SAP adapter is same as the WCF-Custom adapter with the SAP binding. If you want to see the WCF-SAP listing in the BizTalk Server Admin Console you need to specifically add that, per the instructions given here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd788570.aspx.

• Start the BizTalk Server Administration console.

• In the console tree, expand the BizTalk Group, expand Platform Settings, and then click Adapters.

• Right-click Adapters, point to New, and click Adapter.

Add an adapter
    • In the Adapter Properties dialog box, specify a name for the adapter and from the Adapter list, select WCF-SAP.

Add SAP Adapter to BizTalk
    • Click OK.

______ Nitin Mehrotra, Service Bus EAI/EDI CCxG, http://blogs.msdn.com/nitinme/

Friday, March 29, 2013 12:14 AM