"Person or Group" field lookup RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm modifying the person.aspx page to include resumé information for the person being viewed. There is a resumé document library in a different area of the site and I've setup a DataForm web part to display the contents of the library. The resumé document library has a "Person or Group" field with the "Show Field" value set to "Name." I only want to see a list of documents from this resume library according to the GUID contained in the querystring for person.aspx. So I added a filter to the DataForm for the Employee field and matched that to the GUID querystring. I then edited the SelectCommand to include the LookupId='True' value. I assumed that the query would get the GUID from the querystring and then use that to match the GUID of the the Employee field within the resumé document library, but my assumption is incorrect.

Is it possible to setup a filter on a document library or list accoring to a "Person or Group" field while supplying a GUID value for the user account/profile?

Thanks,

Eric

Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:38 PM

Answers

All replies