Microsoft-LightSwitch-Security-ServerGenerated-Implementation-AuthenticationService RRS feed

• Question

• HI

I have error with running lightswitch application. I have error:

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Service „/Services/Microsoft-LightSwitch-Security-ServerGenerated-Implementation-AuthenticationService.svc” doesn't exist.

What i should do?

I have a fresh install of Windows 8.1 and Visual Studio 2013

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:56 PM

Answers

• Hi Tomasz

Thanks for your feedabck.

For this issue, you could create a simple LightSwitch application, run it on your side, if it still has same problem, you could consider repair your VS,  or uninstall and reinstall it.

Best regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:02 AM

All replies

• Hi guys, only i have this problem? I have fresh instalation of windows and visual studio, so i don't think i am alone...Currently i cant use silverlight project....

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:21 PM
  • HI Tomasz

Can you try the suggestions discussed in this LightSwitch forum post:

The problem was that the Lightswitch application was deploying with Microsoft.Data.Services 5.0.2.0, but Microsoft.LightSwitch.Server 11.0.0.0 must reference Microsoft.Data.Services 5.0.0.0. Once I deployed 5.0.0.0 to the web server, the application ran as expected.

If it still has same issue, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best regards

Angie 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:40 AM
  • Yes, i tried this, but i have LightSwitch Server 12.0.0.0, and it work with Microsoft.Data.Services 5.6.0.0 Maybe i should try to reintall system? Maybe it is error of instalation?

Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:09 PM
  • Hi Tomasz

Thanks for your feedabck.

For this issue, you could create a simple LightSwitch application, run it on your side, if it still has same problem, you could consider repair your VS,  or uninstall and reinstall it.

Best regards

Angie

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:02 AM
  • I reinstalled system and VS today and it works fine, thanks.
    Friday, December 27, 2013 10:32 AM