My UWP app for XboxOne was published but this doesnt show in list of XboxApp in Store of Xbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!I have a big problem.I uploaded an UWP XboxApp to Store in DevCenter.The app was published but now the problem is that the App doesnt show in list of apps in XboxStore only I can find searching with the exct words.Please somebody can help me.Its urgently 
    Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:33 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I do understand the frustration you’re experiencing.  Usually it might take some time to make your app visible in the Store until you receive email, so please keep calm.  

But I would like to advise you to try to update your app with clicking Make product unavailable in the app overview page in Dashboard and then click Make product available. This progress may take about 24-48 hours for your app to show up in the Store.

Since it’s urgent for you, you could contact Dev Center support for further assistance. Please click “submit an incident” on the right side of that page.

Thank you.

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Monday, October 3, 2016 9:59 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mattew Wu Monday, October 10, 2016 6:10 AM
    Friday, September 23, 2016 10:06 AM