none
Trying to design a mouse pointer special effect. RRS feed

• Question

• On Mouse Up, I would like the mouse arrow to change for a second or two.  I have the program to do this using
    VB but after a build, the effect can only run within a VB Form. The point is that the mouse operation is to be otherwise fully operational.  One should still be a be to click on an icon, open a window, click in a browser. With each click, the visual effect should be observable in every location not just within a form.

Maybe VB cannot do what I want. 
    If not, can anyone recommend software/language to do this?

Everything I know I learned from my cat. No matter what the situation is, there is a napp for that.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am afraid, you will not get an answer to your question in this forum. This forum is dedicated to development for Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server, not for general development questions.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:30 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am afraid, you will not get an answer to your question in this forum. This forum is dedicated to development for Microsoft Project and Microsoft Project Server, not for general development questions.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:30 PM
  • Am I to presume that there is nothing here in any of these fora that will help. 
    I figure that is there is then someone would have the courtesy of as suggestion.

Everything I know I learned from my cat. No matter what the situation is, there is a napp for that.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 10:58 PM