Unable to delete Notification Hub RRS feed

• Question

• I have a notification hub on Azure that I am completely unable to delete. I get the following error;

OperationName
    Microsoft.NotificationHubs/namespaces/notificationHubs/delete
    Status
    Failed
    EventTimestamp
    Thu Jul 23 2015 17:13:52 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
    Caller
    Authorization
    action:Microsoft.Resources/subscriptions/resourceGroups/delete
    role:Subscription Admin
    scope:/subscriptions/a65114f1-d294-495e-ab0f-720cf8d4af8b/resourceGroups/btdtest
    ResourceUri
    /subscriptions/a65114f1-d294-495e-ab0f-720cf8d4af8b/resourceGroups/btdtest/providers/Microsoft.NotificationHubs/namespaces/MobleDev-namespace/notificationHubs/MobleDev-hub
    SubscriptionId
    a65114f1-d294-495e-ab0f-720cf8d4af8b
    EventSubmissionTimestamp
    Thu Jul 23 2015 17:14:10 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
    OperationId
    89056038-7c92-4787-8d61-f46aabc3d168
    CorrelationId
    c689f8b1-0f15-4e78-a24f-e7f020b94d6b
    Level
    Error
    ResourceGroup
    btdtest
    ResourceProvider
    Microsoft.NotificationHubs
    Category
    Administrative
    Properties
    statusCode:Forbidden
    statusMessage:{"error":{"message":"The specified service namespace does not exist","code":"Forbidden"}}

I have tried several times over the past few weeks and it always errors out.

Friday, July 24, 2015 9:08 AM

Answers

• Hello BTDCollins,

I would suggest you contact support with a support ticket and have an azure support professional look into this issue and try to resolve any issues at either end. Or even be suggested a best alternative.

Best Regards

Prasandhi Kumar

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:53 AM

All replies

• Hello BTDCollins,

Greetings!!

Thanks for the posting here. With respect to your query error message indicates namespace doesn't exist. Try using valid namespace and see if this link can help you.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dn223276.aspx

Best Regards
    Prasandhi Kumar
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful

Friday, July 24, 2015 10:59 AM
  • Doesn't really help I'm afraid. This is something that is showing in the Azure portal as a resource.
    Friday, July 24, 2015 12:01 PM
  • This is what I'm getting with Powershell

PS C:\> get-azureresourcegroup -name ****** | get-azureresource -Name "MobleDev-namespace/MobleDev-hub" | remove-azurer
    esource -force -verbose
    WARNING: This cmdlet is using the legacy properties object format. This format is being deprecated. Please use
    '-OutputObjectFormat New' and update your scripts.
    VERBOSE: Performing the operation "Deleting the resource..." on target
    "/subscriptions/a65114f1-d294-495e-ab0f-720cf8d4af8b/resourceGroups/******/providers/Microsoft.NotificationHubs/namesp
    aces/MobleDev-namespace/notificationHubs/MobleDev-hub".
    remove-azureresource : A task was canceled.
    At line:1 char:100
    + ... obleDev-hub" | remove-azureresource -force -verbose
    +                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (:) [Remove-AzureResource], TaskCanceledException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : A task was canceled.,Microsoft.Azure.Commands.ResourceManager.Cmdlets.Implementation.Rem
       oveAzureResourceCmdlet

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 12:54 PM
  • Hello BTDCollins,

I would suggest you contact support with a support ticket and have an azure support professional look into this issue and try to resolve any issues at either end. Or even be suggested a best alternative.

Best Regards

Prasandhi Kumar

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:53 AM