Can't access office365 Calendar API using Azure trial account RRS feed

• Question

• I want to get an access to Calendar rest API. I've created azure multi-tenant app, and configured it.

I'm trying to get an access token to resource "outlook.office365.com" but I get an error

'AADSTS50001: Resource "outlook.office365.com" is disabled.'

Note: I couldn't find "Office 365 Exchange Online" inside "Permissions to other applications" section inside azure account.

Your help please.

Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Tamer Zain,

Base on my understanding, we need Office 365 subscription to use Office 365 REST API. The Azure trial account enables users authenticate with Azure AD.

We can start with a free 30-day trial with one user license. More detail you can refer to link below:

In addition, Office 365 provide v2.0 app authentication model preview enables you to create apps that accept both work and school (Azure AD) as well as personal (Microsoft account) identities. Here is an helpful article:

Authenticate Office 365 and Outlook.com APIs using the v2.0 app model preview

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:00 AM

All replies