none
Is debit card of Allied Bank Limited Pakistan accepted for creating account of windows store?

Question

• Hello, I am an undergraduate student and I have a verified dreamspark account.Is debit card of Allied Bank Limited Pakistan accepted for creating account of windows store? Or Name some of the banks in Pakistan that support this account verification process in terms of debirt card?
    Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:25 PM

Answers

• Hello Waqas_cis,

As long as your debit card is not a prepaid card and has the VISA/MC logo it most likely will work.

• You may use credit cards or debit cards to pay for your subscription.
    • We accept VISA, MasterCard, and in some markets, American Express and Discover.
    • We are unable to accept credit or debit cards that use chip and PIN security, such as VISA VSDC (Visa Smart Debit/Credit), MasterCard MChip, American Express AEIPS, and JCB J Smart.
    • We are unable to accept prepaid cards, ATM bank cards, direct bank account information (wire transfers, etc.)

-Eric

Friday, December 20, 2013 7:16 PM

All replies

• Unfortunately no.  

There might be a possibility that you are able to create an account with Debit card but you can't verify it so you will stuck in between. Right now only a Credit Card is accepted.

- Please mark as answer if it solves the issue

- If i ask for a code, provide in such way that it should work in a new project without dependencies.

--

Rahber

Thursday, December 19, 2013 7:34 PM
  • Hello Waqas_cis,

As long as your debit card is not a prepaid card and has the VISA/MC logo it most likely will work.

• You may use credit cards or debit cards to pay for your subscription.
    • We accept VISA, MasterCard, and in some markets, American Express and Discover.
    • We are unable to accept credit or debit cards that use chip and PIN security, such as VISA VSDC (Visa Smart Debit/Credit), MasterCard MChip, American Express AEIPS, and JCB J Smart.
    • We are unable to accept prepaid cards, ATM bank cards, direct bank account information (wire transfers, etc.)

-Eric

Friday, December 20, 2013 7:16 PM