Blend 5 - Export to Document Order of screens RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using blend 5 and I would like to export to document and I'm not seeing anywhere I can set an order or sequence for the screens in how they show up in the document.  They do automatically alphabetize outside the screen that is the home page.

I've tried googling and searching but haven't found anything about this specifically.

thanks,

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:13 AM

All replies

• There are a few more options for Exporting to work in Blend for VS 2012, but there aren't any options for changing the sort order.
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:35 PM
  • Ok thanks, that's a real bummer I want to export copies of this sketchflow and I don't want to have to keep modifying the actual doc file which would change on the next import and I would need to redo.  The only hack I can think of on this is to rename each of the screens to 00 - screenname, 01 - screenname, but I think that looks cheesy for a document.
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:13 PM
  • The new options in Blend for VS 2012 (part of VS 2012 update 2) have options to maintain existing content in the document. I'm not sure, but that might maintain your re-ordering if you re-export. Might be worth trying.
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:46 PM