none
Get Reporting Services reports (rdl files) in VB project RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a Windows application to document our Reporting Services project. At the moment, I am pointing to the place on my C:\ drive where the Reports (rdl files) are stored and then using an XML parser extracting from the files the information I need.

A cleaner way to do this would be to point to my Report Server and analyse the files that have been deployed. Can anybody help or point me in the right direction of how I am able to look at my report server to get the files and analyse them.

If you need any further information, just ask.

Cheers,

Ded

You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of me whilst riding some other donkey
    • Moved by Jie Bao Monday, March 7, 2011 12:08 AM (From:Visual Basic General)
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 1:39 PM

All replies

• Bumping - I have yet to receive any reponses and I am still keen to progress with this.
    You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of me whilst riding some other donkey
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 10:55 AM
  • I still check this every now and again and don't believe that I am the only person who has tried this. It must be possible?!
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 1:52 PM