Excel Sheet Add-in for Access RRS feed

• Question

• Is there an Excel spreadsheet add in for MS Access 2013?  I have a need to have a form I can manipulate like an Excel spreadsheet. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Brian

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:42 PM

Answers

• Hi Brian,

As far as I know, there is no such kind of add-in. However we can manipulate the spreadsheets in Access directly using object frame.

You can get more detail about this control from link below:
    ObjectFrame Object (Access)

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:35 AM

All replies

• Not exactly like an Excel spreadsheet, but if you change the “Default View” on the forms property sheet to Datasheet, you’ll get the form to open showing rows and columns.

If this post answered or helped you find the answer to your question, please mark it as such for other Forum users knowledge.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:18 PM
  • Hi Brian,

As far as I know, there is no such kind of add-in. However we can manipulate the spreadsheets in Access directly using object frame.

You can get more detail about this control from link below:
    ObjectFrame Object (Access)

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:35 AM