none
Unable to create project RRS feed

• Question

• I am unable to create a project for Migration as the geography field won't populate.  The Azure account has been live for a few years just for AD sync, and we are looking to evaluate for hosting.  I see the note that new accounts may take 15-20 minutes, but I've been attempting to create a project for the last four hours and it won't let me continue past the region selection.
    Monday, September 30, 2019 8:46 PM

Answers

• In the screeshot provided, I can see that you've "Access to Azure Active Directory" under subscription which is a free Azure Active Directory subscription in Office 365. With this subscription, you would not be able to access Azure services/resources. If you've any other subscription that you've access to, you can use Azure Migrate. If not, sing up for an Azure free trial or a paid subscription.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:45 PM

All replies

• 1. What is the type of subscription you're currently using?

2. Could you please share the screenshot of the portal?

FYI, check this troubleshooting guide for Azure migrate, provides good info on how to troubleshoot issues.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:27 AM
  • I'm not entirely sure which subscription we are on.  We have access as a public K12 education organization.  That troubleshooting guide isn't helpful as all those issues are after you get a project setup, which is where I am caught at.

Screenshot - I clicked on the Geography drop down, and there is just a sliver of a drop down that has appeared underneath the box.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:06 PM
  • In the screeshot provided, I can see that you've "Access to Azure Active Directory" under subscription which is a free Azure Active Directory subscription in Office 365. With this subscription, you would not be able to access Azure services/resources. If you've any other subscription that you've access to, you can use Azure Migrate. If not, sing up for an Azure free trial or a paid subscription.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:45 PM