none
Can't change subscription for Azure Data catalog from my Visual Studio Pro subscription to Enterprise subscription RRS feed

• Question

• My visual studio subscription is tied to my Organization sign in account.  Since it is a separate subscription, I created an ADC.  Now I want to use it in the Enterprise context and I couldnt change the subscription (only VS subscription shows up).  How do I change it , so I can change it to Standard Edition

Thanks

Friday, October 18, 2019 3:56 PM

All replies

• Hi SivaNallaswamy,

Thank you for your query. Please follow below steps.

1. The User needs to be Catalog Administrator, go to Azure Data Catalog Portal http://www.azuredatacatalog.com | Settings. The option only visible for Catalog Administrator
    2. The user needs to be owner of the Subscription for both Source and Target (Azure Portal | Subscription)   
      Both Source and Target needs to be part of same Tenant / Organization ID (Azure Directory | Properties | Directory ID)
    3. Please make sure the Target Subscription | Resource Provider "Microsoft.DataCatalog" is Registered
    4. Once everything in place either from ADC Portal | Settings | Change Subscription (preferred) or Azure Portal find the Data Catalog Blade to Move to New Subscription

Hope this helps.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, October 18, 2019 8:17 PM
  • Hi SivaNallaswamy,

Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful? If you have further query, please let us know.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, October 21, 2019 4:34 PM
  • Hi Siva,

Just checking to see if the above answer was helpful. If this answers your query, please consider to click “Mark as Answer” and "Up-Vote" as it might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 5:44 PM