none
Unable to install plugin for end user.

Answers

• Hi anish.sethi90,

>>As an admin i am trying to install the plugin in my visual studio but the end user is unable to view it

As far as I know, this behavior is by design. I also did a test in my side. If use admin to install the plugin. When login in the PC with other users, they can't find this plugin in the visual studio.

So for end user, you need to re-install the plugin in visual studio again.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:23 AM

All replies

• Hi anish,

According to your description, your issue is related to VS extension/plugin, the Visual Studio General forum is the better place for this issue and I will move it there for you.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:48 AM
  • Hi anish.sethi90,

>>As an admin i am trying to install the plugin in my visual studio but the end user is unable to view it

As far as I know, this behavior is by design. I also did a test in my side. If use admin to install the plugin. When login in the PC with other users, they can't find this plugin in the visual studio.

So for end user, you need to re-install the plugin in visual studio again.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:23 AM