none
I want to make a software in (Urdu)language. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,I Live in Pakistan and my national language is (Urdu).I want to make a Software in Urdu language but i have some problems with small basic software when i write in urdu language i found some erros.Pleas help me how i can make a software in Urdu?
    Sunday, December 25, 2011 5:35 AM

Answers

• Dear Muhammad

I understand you, cause my tongle language is spanish. Argentina.

People that work in ITC know that computing language is english language. We put translation effort for our finnish- finish customer: banks, factorys, services.

You can do a new language in Urdu, of course that is possible, But...what happens with the rest of softwares: Databases, Comunicattions, links.

Many, many years ago, a false guru tried to make a Spanish Cobol. Much moneyfor his corporation, for nothing. Nobody follow this project. An isolated project.

I love my country but isn´t bad that progarmming students try to understand basic english. Is the shortest road.

Best regards

carlosfmur - Buenos Aires
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:22 PM

All replies

• Dear Muhammad

I understand you, cause my tongle language is spanish. Argentina.

People that work in ITC know that computing language is english language. We put translation effort for our finnish- finish customer: banks, factorys, services.

You can do a new language in Urdu, of course that is possible, But...what happens with the rest of softwares: Databases, Comunicattions, links.

Many, many years ago, a false guru tried to make a Spanish Cobol. Much moneyfor his corporation, for nothing. Nobody follow this project. An isolated project.

I love my country but isn´t bad that progarmming students try to understand basic english. Is the shortest road.

Best regards

carlosfmur - Buenos Aires
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:22 PM
  • can you share your code and give me more detail about the error message?

Thanks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:02 AM