Accents in the ASP.NET/ Web.conf RRS feed

• Question

• User1975508741 posted

Accents in the ASP.NET
    I am developing a leaf system of point in C# and Asp.Net and using as data base the SQL Server 2005.O system already is ready and application already is twirling normally. Only that now I had that I transferred the server project, now it does not recognize the accent in the i (í), cedilha (ç), already I made configuration of windows for Portuguese, already I forced in codigo, already I placed in web.config the GLOBALIZATION alteration, for requestEncoding= " utf-8 " responseEncoding= " utf-8 " culture= " pt-BR ", the data base is configured correctly, the options of Internet for “utf-8” is configured. Already I made of everything and do not recognize the letters, somebody could are helping me? 
    I am thankful.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:41 AM

All replies

• User1754323106 posted

I would like to know that too. Some of our customers uses accent and other than configuration <globalization> in web.config, I'm not sure what else I should do to make it work.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:23 AM
  • User1975508741 posted

I did not understand, what I made I was to change of server and the system not to recognize the used accents and characters in the Brazil. It would like a solution to decide this problem.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:50 AM
  • User-1978600314 posted

Maybe your have to check charset configuration on the system.....look database too to verify if is configured to string.....

cya...

Thursday, May 24, 2007 11:59 AM
  • User1975508741 posted

Does anybody have some solution? ? I am with the project put back because of that letters that are not adapted with the Brazilian language.

If he/she knows some please solution they post. . Hugs

Friday, May 25, 2007 12:52 PM